Sitting in my mom’s house in March, worried about my life and wanting to help other people, I came up with this idea. 20 videos over the course of 20 days, 20 minutes each building an online business. I am assuming you have no ‘audience’, no tech skills, and going to try to tackle this, quite literally, one day at a time.
I’m a self taught website and marketing person who has been doing this for 11 years. I’ve worked with about 1000 businesses, mainly very small ones.
I’m asking you for 20 minutes for the next 20 days.
If you’ve got $100 lying around, great. But I’ll keep things to free tools and trial software so you don’t have to spend any money if you don’t have any.
I get we’re all dealing with limited bandwidth, which is why the time constraint to the learning portion of this. But you will have to spend other time on this besides the 20 minutes for it to be successful. But I can at least limit the learning a bit.
What this program is
- A way to create income, online
- A way to learn about online stuff without someone trying to sell you something in particular
- A fun way to learn something self improvement-y
What this program isn’t
- The savoir of a failing business
- No work on your part outside of 20 minutes
- Easy money
- An MLM (Click here if you want to learn why I’m not into MLMs from a business standpoint)